I've decided to return to the world of blogging. Be set to see more of me, my mistakes, my bad grammar and possibly a feature of my pet dog - i've yet to name him.
No I don't have a dog.
I really feel I need a new blank canvas to express myself. though i'm terrible with words (as you can already probably see), but I really need this. I'm just so immersed with visuals, that when i try to really express myself through it, i find myself 'on a job' as if i was doing it for someone else and not for me. In this case, visual art is not expressing the soul.
That's selfish. all about me me me me me me.
Well its not going to be all about me me me me, though the ideas and thoughts expressed will probably originate from "When Sam Thinks"
Love,
Sam
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for inviting me to your blog Sam. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you through this medium!
Hey friend,
Good to see you around (virtually of course) :p
Hope to catch up with you sometime.
Cheers!
Post a Comment