- I went to Sydney again for the 4th time... just a day trip
- I call Clara: bubs :)
- Trying to die... to self
- Loving my cell boys (ok this might be taken out of context... LIFE GROUP boys.... better?)
- Is listening to Brooke - Waste Another Day - dedicated to Clara :)
- Stars are cool.
- Missing hanging out with high school friends
- Trying to plan a holiday with brother Davo.
In seriousness....
The last 15 days have been very empty; much happening but nothing fulfilling. God is calling. Calling.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
number 2,4 and 5..
are very funny to read about bro..
I should drop by sometime and teach you how to play "waste another day"
then you can woo clara...and sing it to her outside her window...haha...
and as far as no:7 goes
we should hang soon bro..
much love..
stay cool
wow a long period of emptiness for sam!
this can't be right, the earth must of stopped spinning for awhile.
yo sam! how's it going? thought i'd stop by and say hi =P hi!
Post a Comment