Anyhoo. this time was less work and... more meetings :( Well i'm up there for Sam and Anneke's wedding - they had ask me to help out and do some photos for 'just in case the photographer stuff up'. That was the highlight really - the whole day was enjoyable, other than that it was a meeting with Webby and Strongy for some United talk. and of course meeting MY BEST PAL RAJEEV JONATHAN VARATHARAJAN who just returned from the States doing some Fresh Aesthetics tour - meeting hot clients over coffee. ahem ahem. i just have to say his full name. 'Raj' is just not enough sometimes.
Overall this trip was tiring as i was moving from one place to another... Strathfield > City > Hills > City > Cronulla > Strathfield > Melbourne! But fun and definitely one for the books.
And oh, even as Darlene Zschech is still the one (LOL!)... it was a pleasure dining with Mrs Brooke Ligertwood aka Fraser. We talked about food, Katie's wedding (yes), and how she travels to Melbourne only for 'work' - hmm I wonder what she does... anyhoo. It was nice of her to let husband drive me home while she hitched a ride with pal Amanda Gug. Anyway I owe Mike Guglielmucci a meal as i took his seat. haha.
Here are some raw photos from the day and some photos Dylan took while we were on the way to the reception. I can also officially say Hem & Haw (Melbourne designer skinny jeans) have penetrated United! (credit to Shen Lim - haha)


1 comment:
bro looks like you had an awesome time up in sydney....
I dont complain that much about you going up there do I??
God bless bro
Post a Comment